January 5 News At 4:00 am on January 6th, , the 19th round of the Premier League will stage Chelsea vs.
A strong dialogue between Manchester City.
Before the game, the official website of the Blues previewed the game.
– Chelsea have scored in 22 of their last 23 Premier League games at Stamford Bridge.
– This will be the second time the two sides have met this season (the first was Manchester City 2-0 Chelsea in the League Cup), and this weekend’s FA Cup will be the third.
– Sterling is likely to start for the first time against his old club. In the Carabao Cup contest in November, Sterling came off the bench.
– City have suffered two defeats (Liverpool, Brentford) and a draw (Newcastle) against teams in the top seven of the Premier League this season, but they are unbeaten against teams in eighth or lower,
Chelsea are currently ranked 10th.
– Haaland is yet to score against west London sides, including Brentford and Fulham.
– In the Premier League era, Chelsea have beaten Manchester City 27 times, the most of any team.
At the same time, Guardiola lost to the Blues 8 times as a head coach, the most in his career.
-But after the Champions League final in the 20-21 season, Chelsea have suffered a 3-game losing streak in domestic competitions against Manchester City.
-The last time Chelsea beat Manchester City at home in the Premier League dates back to June 2020. The goals of Pulisic and William helped the Blues beat their opponents 2-1.