According to media reports, Kaisa Group has sent its second-in-command Chairman Sun Vietnam to the Shenzhen Football Club to host
At present, the club is also actively helping itself.
Regarding the current situation of Shenzhen Football Club, the media wrote:
1. After Ding Yong, the general manager of Shenzhen Football Club, was taken to Hubei to assist in the investigation, Kaisa Group sent Chairman Sun Vietnam, the second-in-command, to the Shenzhen Football Club to preside over the work, and the two deputy general managers of the club, Mr. Xiao and Mr. Kuang, were responsible for the specific implementation.
Chairman Sun served as the chairman of Shenzhen Football Club in the 2016 season.
2. Shenzu is actively carrying out self-rescue, trying to raise funds to solve a lot of difficulties we are facing step by step: the team’s wage arrears, lawsuit compensation, payment of suppliers’ payment, etc.
3. At present, the case of Li Tie has not been closed. Six people from Shenzhen Football Club (one of whom is an active player and one is the current general manager) were taken away to assist in the investigation.
Rescue yourself and try your best to prevent the team from disbanding.
As long as there is no death penalty such as disqualification of registration, Shenzu will find a way to solve the problem.
4. The staff of Shenzhen Football Club started work on January 31, but the coaches and players have not yet returned to the team.
5. The leaders of the General Administration of Sports will come to the Shenzhen Football Club for investigation, maybe to understand some situations.